http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Start of a New Artist Travel Journal

Here are a couple pages of my new Artist Travel Journal. In a couple of weeks, my husband and family will be doing day trips for vacation and I wanted to have a little journal made so that I could add my thoughts into it and it would be already made. I will add a bit of ephemera from the trip (you know, those brochures you pick up and want to throw away after a couple of months because they are just clutter. Because the book is smaller, I will have to tear and cut those brochures, but that is o.k. Also, I will write with marker my thoughts and ideas I had when driving in the mountains of New Hampshire; sketches of the mountains or lakes and woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment