http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rusty Junk Drawer

Rusty Vintage Drawer was purchased for cheap! I dropped my daughter off at a friend's this week-end and there is this very eccentric man and wife that own an antique shop in the town. I had 30 minutes to shop. Just like Rachael Ray's meal plan, that was it. Now you have to know me in this antique shop (any antique shop for that matter) and only stay for 30 minutes. I did it! Hooray! As I was pulling up, they were having a flea market type of table outside. One half off they said and dollar items. I could tell there were things already as I pulled up. Other women came over but no one walked away with anything. I did. Vintage bottles, ink bottle, this drawer, a rusty tin, and a rusty shoe stretcher. Aaaagh! Delightful. Told you I like junk

What am I going to do with it you ask? Wait and see......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment