http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Monday, August 16, 2010

Great Art Supply Finds at the Dollar Tree Store

Brightly colored art supplies at the Dollar Tree Store!
Sometimes you or your art work needs some inspiration. I always keep my eye opened in the Dollar Tree for those little items that can be added to a art journal page, to that canvas, or ATC.

I need supplies around me to make make me go "Oooo, I want to use that"! I just don't think, I would like light blue lace with blue hearts hanging of of it. Be careful though! You can overspend and have things around that you will never use.

I keep a little notebook near by. When I am learning from YouTube or social Ning sites, I write down an art supply or medium that I don't have or would like to find something like it. Then when I am out doing chores or glancing around "window shopping", I know when I am getting a good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment