http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Will I do with my Vintage Papers

I have so many things mulling around in my mind. The major question is do I want to use the original or make a copy. Sometimes the use of an original is just great texture and quality that I love to see in a piece especially if it is going to be sold.

I have decided that I am going to use the vintage picture of the man on an ATC, the vintage picture of the woman in the rusty antique junk drawer, and now I think maybe I'll use the vintage 1915 letter in the bobby trap board. Those will be the first layers of all the art projects. From there, I will decide whether I will paint over them, or what other ephemera will I attach.

Junk, junk junk, I love it. I have two drawers in one of my bureas that has alot of small ephemera, and what doesn't fit in the drawers, I have in baskets on the shelves of my white book shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment