http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tutorial for all sorts of Transfers-tape-watercolor paper, gel medium

What a fun day doing these transfers to use for collage and mixed media projects. Do them for your artist journal pages too!

Today, me, myself and I made quite a few transfers. I took my vintage postcard and made a bunch of copies on my ink jet printer on plain white paper.

Making transfers is not a science. You do not know how they are going to come out and you almost hold your breath towards the last steps.

I made a transfer with packing tape, a transfer with gel medium on watercolor paper, a gel medium on brown envelopes and a water transfer on watercolor paper.

Let's go step by step for each transfer and you will see posted pictures of the work along with final pieces and also how I used two of them in projects of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment