http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Bluist Berries Ever

Check out these bluest blueberries ever from our garden. Last year was so much rain, but we got about 16 cups of berries. This year is extremely dry and so far 2 cups of berries. I guess these bushes like the water. Also, we had friends help prune last November, kind of a no no in Massachusetts even though it was very warm in November, so I think that curbed the amount of berries. I see possibly 2-4 cups of berries left on the one bush and two other bushes did not produce at all.
I washed them good and put them into a ziplock baggy to freeze. Now they are frozen and awaiting what I want to do with them: mmmmmmmmm
Blueberry pie
Blueberry jam
Blueberry cobbler
Blueberry Seltzer
Blueberry muffins
Blueberry bread
Blueberry Crumb cake
Blueberry Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment