http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Friday, March 2, 2012

Prayer Journal-Mixed Media





Head over to Motley Soul and work with her and the rest of us on a 30 prayer journal.
You can impliment the scripture right into your work and can also keep a prayer list of those on the site and their needs along with your own needs.

Be Anxious for Nothing is my life verse and this is the one that was selected for yesterday.

I grabbed my water soluble oil pastels, gesso, brushes, pens and graphite, journal of course and some scrap paper that I have wanted to use, watched American idol and worked at my coffee table. That is not me, it is usually in my art room STUDIO or the kitchen. I want to learn to do art work with very little.

So I thought each time I do a collage, write down the supplies I use, and then get an over all feeling of what the main products and supplies I use. I just feel like I have too many things and will I use it all. Of course, I don't want to just throw things out. I have given things away on Freecycle so I am sure if I have extra, I can do that or I can send some to artists who do not have much. If you know of one, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment