http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Idea!

I love to write down the various creative ideas other artists have that I have never thought of.
Start a collection of index cards. Write down the ideas and put in a box, or just have on a bulletin board. When you feel like doing something different on a collage or mixed media idea, there you have it.
Today, I wrote down: Gesso your board, let dry. Use watercolors over it.
I have never used watercolors over gesso. I have used watercolor crayons, watercolor pastels, and acrylics.
I saw an idea that if you get an old rolodex, you can put your ideas on those cards. So off to Jennies in Haverhill (antique shop) to see if I can find a good deal. If not, I will wait for yard sales, or Brimfield out in the Worcester area for their huge flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment