http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Half Century Old

My birthday is right around the corner and I have been reminiscing alot lately; talking to my husband and kids about my life. I have added a couple of new widgets. One widget is like the old etch a sketches we used to have. I know they can still be bought in the toy section of stores. I played with mine for hours and it was great to take in the car and not make a mess for my mother.

The other widget is watching movies---classical movies with various topics such as: adventure, horror, cartoons, etc. Check it out and watch movies that you have never seen or will watch and reminisce with me especially Frankenstein's Daughter. I cracked up watching a section of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment