http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Suzi Blu and the ladies in Chat Room

Today, I had an opportunity to talk to Suzi Blu a bit through the chat room along with other ladies writing in or talking via different methods like skype etc.
I was all excited hoping that everyone would be talking art, but I did not find that that is what was happening. There were many women writing and mostly telling where they were from in which I did also and just saying hi to one another.
I had so many questions I wanted to ask Suzi Blu. I asked her about what her next mermaid was going to be like and what would it be wearing. I asked her where she got her inspirations to make up her videos. I asked her how to incorporate her new stamps that she has designed. I also mentioned about my blog and my freebies, and she said don't worry about the freebies or the blog, but just let people know who I am as a person. Well, I don't want to give up this blog first of all because I have had over 260 views in 17 days which I am thrilled about. Only three comments, so I really wish you would comment. I would like people to get to know more about my art, what I think when I am doing it and perhaps even perhaps want to purchase a piece or a copy.
I am a stay at home mom for over 25 years. Homeschooling has been the way for my children's education. I have had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue since I was fifteen years old. I met and married a man who I thought would love me forever and he did not, so I because a single mom after 20 years of marriage. I was divorced after 3 1/2 years of singleness and remarried a really wonderful man. Being a christian, I read and study the bible, teach women and their daughters, write ebooks, blogs, garden, taking a class herbmentor.com, and my favorite thing to do amidst reading the word, church, family, gardening, walking, the outdoors and beach is MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE! Oh, it combines art, my collection of junk, antiquing, talking to people, history and so much more that let's out my creativity and things I didn't even know were inside my head!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Crystal,
    My name is Jeanette and I've enjoyed stumbling across your blog today. I'm really new at the whole blogging thing, I just started mine last week. I am also an artist and a stay at home mom who is just beginning her journey into homeschooling. My oldest is 5. I'm a christian too. We had so much in common that I couldn't help but comment even though I really don't have anything insightful to say right now. I do have to mention that one of the first things I noticed on your blog is how wonderfully the picture of you and your grandson is echoed by the painting behind it in the background picture. Did you do that on purpose? Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'd love to hear what you think of my blog as well if you get a chance. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete