http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, July 8, 2010

DRAWING

As you know, I have been drawing my grandson Justice, along with implimenting drawing in my collages with Petit dolls. I have been drawing since I was six years old and now am turning fifty. I have never had an excellent instructor, even in college, so my drawing has been self taught and is still on that road. When I go to the bookstore, I am always in the art section or craft section looking at the new mixed media books that are out.

One day, while scanning the internet for free videos and classes, I came across www.virtualartacademy.com. CHECK IT OUT. You will learn some really indetailed points on drawing and painting. Short videos teach some great stuff if you want to continue in your drawing skills. This teacher has many interesting concepts that I have only begun to learn. For instance,
using your straight edge of your ruler or paint brush to keep the angles in your drawing accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment