http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CITGO SIGN from the 1940's

Fox 25 news today told us that the historical CITGO sign in Boston, that let's everyone know they are near Fenway Park; home of the Boston Red Sox is being changed to a better weather protected sign. I laughed. Why does anything have to be done if it has lasted and works since 1940's. Why do things have to always become bigger and better.

As I am growing older (my birthday was last week), I reminisce alot. And I think alot of people reminise and love vintage things like signs, cafe's, eating restaurants, parks...

It seems that people love the oldies in music, antiques in furniture, shabby chic rusted items, old cars, old fashioned diners and the CITGO sign in Boston.

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment