http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Justice my pride and joy

Portraits! How I admire portrait artists and have always desired to do it myself.

I have taken a couple of classes by Suzi Blu's-Petit Dolls, and Angels. These classes have helped me with drawing the nose, eyes, mouth and ears. So, I have dared myself and am practicing.

I love my grandson so I figured I would try using a sketch charcoal pencil. Now that I gave it a try, I will do it again till I perfect it.

My birthday is in July and if I receive any monetary gifts, I want to take a class for portraits. I have a few artists online in mind and not sure which one.

So if you want to do something, try it! So what if it isn't exact. Keep practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment