http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Monday, September 6, 2010

New Hampshire-Winnipesaukee our Mini Vacation

I have been sick for a couple of days, migraines, and I have a terrible case of poison sumac. Not knowing if I was going to be able to do anything for the weekend being Labor day weekend, and having to cancel getting together with best of friends, my husband and I took a ride where I was able to rest in the van and look at the sites. The weather was wonderful, and we got to just sit on a bench for awhile and rest. We got stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 so I was glad I had my Prims Somerset Magazine. I looked at that till I could see no more and rested the way home.

I wanted to take pictures to share with you all and I got my camera out at a little dock my husband and I stop at every year, went to take a picture, and realized "my memory card is back home in the computer". Oh well, no pictures this time around.

I was able to find a couple of great deals for Christmas presents at a little shop that has sales for the end of the season. Not great discounts yet, but if we go up north for the turning of the leaves, I will probably stop in there again. Today was 50% of some things and 25% off of other things.

So always keep in mind when you go on vacation during the change of the season, get your gifts. Less people and crowds and you can find some unique items. I did! And had a great mini one day vacation. Check out the East coast, the travel maps of New Hampshire, pick a place like Lake Winnipesaukee, watch the boats go up and down the harbour and wave at the people, check out the local restaurants, (we found on on the beach) and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment