http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Ebook

I am writing a new ebook that hopefully will be finished and up in a month. This will be my second book on a different topic. I will surprise you soon! The first ebook I wrote is still in progress. I was hoping it would have been for sale a year ago, but my publisher and editor were having personal problems, which affected my dates. My sales letter is being written in progress and then it will be up and ready to read!

My children are older now ranging from 15 to 26, two of my sons are married, and three live with me and my husband. Being Saturday morning, or afternoon I should say, they are still sleeping. They are teens and are eating and growing!

Hubby bought me a Dunkin Donut Coffee, and I sit here blogging while my kids are snoozing. Then we will be up and running like chickens with our heads cut off. One son will go to the restaurant where he is a seafood cook at a Lebanese Restaurant and he is only seventeen years old. Our up and coming chef on the food network:) My husband is writing the sermon for tomorrow, I am making sure I have clothing and food ready for church and after church. And I don't know for sure what my other two children have planned. I am sure I will be driving someone around today.

The kids wanted me to take them to a fair that is from one of the old hometown areas which is 1 1/2 hour away which doesn't seem to fit in the schedule for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment