http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I HAVE A NEW BLOG "HER FINE CLOTHING"

CrystalsCreations still keep going strong with a new blog-"Her Fine Clothing".
This new blog will will have photos, videos showing examples of women and what they wear, perhaps what they should wear and how to's. It really is a hot to blog. I am also working on an ebook, so keep watch for that and a website where I will be having a ball with better, bigger and greater information for you in your dress style!

Fashion seems to be a big thing with women, teens and girls. From the time my daughter was little, she had my shoes on, the lipstick smudged over her face and clips in her hair. Oh, how I remember those days as I say this reminiscing and barely crying.

So, go check out my new blog. It will be up and running with details and photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment