http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Friday, November 6, 2015

Dying Fabric, berries and Burning Bush, thoughts from Jude of Spirit Cloth

Have you ever wondered why there are so many berries that are just not edible?
Me too.
Today, as I was walking down my driveway to mailbox (post box), I noticed my burning bush having berries.

To make a long story short, Spirit Cloth, founder, artist, Jude, has free classes.  I have always wanted to take her classes.  She is a blessing.  So last night and today inspired me to see if I could dye some fabric like muslin.
  Not sure if
You can try bittersweet, or boxwood?  Even if there are just subtle colors.
You should be able to see some form of differences in shades.

look
at the color of mullein, it's soft fuzzy green leaves and the leaves
of the burning bush.

It is now cloudy out, and the temp has dropped a but from being in the seventies
in New England in November






2 comments:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.web development with wordpress

    ReplyDelete