http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

cloth paper and collage-SWAPPING

I absolutely love cloth paper and love making it.
Earlier on in this blog, I journaled about my friend Yolana and I, and how we made cloth paper and sent each other a piece to then journal and collage on. Then we sent each other a piece that was journaled on. It was great. Yes, my friend Yolana's dad was from the Czech Republic. She has such a great personality and such a creative one. She can make anything out of a cardboard box. So, when I offered her to make cloth paper with me (I got the idea from a book), she went out and bought the book too. I would like to do more projects with her but just have ran out of time lately with alot of hospitality and excitement with our church.

SWAPPING-If you want to make cloth paper and swap with me, let me know. I will do it with you, I have some free time ahead. I will even teach you how to make the cloth paper if you do not know how to. Take me up on it and we can be swapping cloth paper buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment