http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Creative Entrepreneurs and Right Brain Business Plan

Do you feel a bit dry? A bit incomplete with what you are doing? Need a bit of refreshing up and a different outlook on things. Creative Entrepreneurs and Right Brain Business Plan are two books out there on the market that can help with that.
I bought one in the bookstore and another on Amazon.
These two authors, ladies after my own heart-creative...they have gone out before me to learn and write about how I can be helped with my creative brain and integrate business and your creative self by asking many questions of yourself and journaling them along with your own creative prompts and drawings.
So, to you out there that need a lift, and you are a creative person, look up these books and read away. They are fun books also because they include your journaling and art techniques all into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment