http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Seeds and Gardening and SPRING

This is peat moss when water is added to it. I didn't want it to topple over in the dish.



It's growing

This is the "peat" or soil and the beginnings of it's growth with water added. Watch and see what happens.


Got a head start with seeds this week to prepare for spring gardening.
The Dollar Store had seeds already with a pot and "peat" moss which they call soil.
Here are some pictures with steps of getting ready for the next couple of months.
I figure, even if this is all I get done, I may have some tomatoes, peppers and basil.
Great for pesto!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal,

    This is Nan from YouCouldMakeThat. Could you please email me at burger.nan@gmail.com so that I could get your email address?? Thank you so much!

    Nan

    ReplyDelete