http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Educating for Success and Contest

I have had so much fun lately, working on my life plan. I took all kinds of notes about myself and bought a poster board that I am going to enlarge the drawing and plan. Smack dab in the middle of the plan is my major life plan and goal for the future and that is to have an art gallery.

So, I wrote my business plan and typed it out, did a two part video with my son and sent it off today for the contest Rhea Perry designed. My video is on youtube.

Now I just have to wait patiently for over a week to find out who wins. There are three prizes: a $10,000.00, $1,000.00 and the third prize is a Kindle.

Maybe I can win. We will see and the best man, woman or family win!

No comments:

Post a Comment