http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Life Relaxing and Ice Cream



Life has been hard the past two months. I had an Aunt die, my back went out and I was in bed for 4 days, I had a virus the whole month of July, I got bit or stung by something two days ago and my leg is throbbing, swollen, our van has had super duper problems $$, problems in family and it goes on, but this day was wonderful and relaxing when my husband suggested we go out for an ice cream. Now this was relaxing.

Oh you want to know what kind of ice cream I had...................................................................................FROZEN PUDDING-Raisins in it. I don't care for rains plain but I love them in ice cream and muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment