http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Friday, May 29, 2009

Children Just Have It In Them

I just found out that SuziBlu is possibly going to put my writing on a zine. The title of my writing was "Children Just Have It In Them". I love writing first of all, and especially about art and children. Through the years I have taught children many techniques in my home. Two years ago, back in the early 90's, I had a class for children and a class for teens in my home. What joy I had when a child would bring in their assignment to class. Can you imagine that one of those children is now an adult artist doing shows in New York. You see, we adults have a great input into children's lives. In the future, I would love to share some of the assignments I did with the children. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment