http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SuziBlu mixed media artist

An art site worth checking out is SuziBlu. You can watch her on YouTube and get many tips to use in your artwork. Then if you are satisfied, you can take her classes. That is what I am saving up for. I have been working on my own pieces as I watch her free youtubes. I believe you can move on without taking monetary classes, but, it is always nice to work under someone, who then you can send pictures of your work on her site to show off.
Mixed Media is what you will learn with her site. What is Mixed Media? You are working on a piece of art work with many layers of paints, papers, photos, stencils, rub-ons, ribbons and ephemera. You can work on a canvas, canvas board, watercolor paper, illustration board, cardboard. Ephemera is stuff like antique keys, stamps, metals, dried flowers, ribbons etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment