http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Autumn and Fall




Well, it is August 25, 2011, some kids are already in school (mine are home-schooled), we just had a mild earth quake and are up for a hurricane in the next two days; all in New England which is very unusual. In the mean time, continuing on in prayer and living, I decided to make a couple autumn fall centerpieces for my tables. I don't want to go crazy with decorating for fall because before you know it, it is Christmas decorating time and I usually don't decorate this early, but I guess I should enjoy it. I mean, it is the end of August till Thanksgiving and then you put it all away again. That is less than three months. The way I like change though, it is time to do that, put everything away.

I don't know what these dolls are called that I decorated with Dollar Tree dried flowers. First of all, I couldn't believe it that the Dollar Tree had such nice dried flowers this fall. That is the only reason I could make the decorations, otherwise, our finances with the second possible recession occurring has kept me away from buying. That is ok though, life is more precious than decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment