http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Friday, August 19, 2011

Blueberry smoothie

Ah, these are delicious. If you want to watch the calories, careful of what yogurt you select. I didnt realize that and was drinking these at night before I went to bed and then realized how many calories I was taking just by the yogurt and whole milk.

This is for 2-3 servings

Use a Blender or bullet (I have a no name bullet)


1 cup blueberries
1 cup milk (or skim milk)
(if you want really thick, use some cream)
1 cup yogurt (any flavor you like)
1 cup of juice (I love the banana strawberry or kiwi banana or something like that)

Blend away

If you want really icy, add some crushed ice while blending!
Sometimes, I add wheat germ to make it even healthier.
Depending if you like thinner or thicker, that is where I play with ice, milk, juice.

If you are using a bullet, you of course should just put in equal amounts of blueberries, milk, juice, and yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment