http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

George the Nice Gentleman

I met George a few months back, while traveling on a back road behind my house in Methuen Mass. I have towns like Brimfield Mass and Sturbridge Mass to shop for antiques, but sometimes I just don't want to have to travel or wait for the Brimfield Flea Market to open in the spring. And besides, I don't find half of what I want at the flea market that I can find at George's. And I don't have to walk as far and thirst to death.

So, I bought an antique fan from George and a bunch of other little things and he has been kind enough for me to have a few things on lay-a-way when I can pick up this week. He knows I will be back. I can't help but go back. I find everything I want and at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment