http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Saturday, April 2, 2011

French Shabby Chic

I think I have finally come to loving French Shabby Chic the best decorating style of the century.
I have gone from folk art, garden style and shabby chic. I have looked at Swedish shabby chic, French shabby chic, Italian shabby chic...are there anymore? I love them all. Many of them have an added bit of color along with the white.

Everytime I look at sites like Chez Fifi, I fall in love with the all white. It is hard though with my family of two sons and husband and teen daughter, to keep the white clean. I still love it though and am trying all sorts of ideas to get the look into my home. I have a long way to go and will have to do it slowly because of finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment