http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, June 9, 2011

When is too much too much on the faux fireplace mantel

You tell me:) I am an overcrowder as you can see by the below pictures. I think my next mantel design is going to be simpler.

I recently purchased an old chaulk board that is huge. The kind I had in my classrooms when I was a little girl. I am going to take down the mirror and platter and put up the chaulk board. I am still trying to decide what color to paint my kitchen. Color limits me as white does not. I have thought of a light aqua, a terra cotta (my designer son thought) or a kelly green. All of the them are a bit different. So I wait and Wait and WAIT and then do not get it done.

In front of the chaulk board I will put back my white vase. Remember, you do not have to buy Pottery Barn's glassware unless you can afford it. I am sure the quality may be much better than what I purchase but I can't so I am pleased and content with what I have.

I can leave the white vase empty or fill it with sticks. Love sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment