http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rusty Mantel Part 2


What do you think of when I say RUST?

How about the word AUTUMN?

and yum, how about a mantel?
Here is my opinion...



 This year, it has been a bit odd.  Even though I love white and shabby chic with a bit of turquoise and pink and mint green and cream, and a robin egg blue...:)  I am loving browns and blacks.

So voila!  Rusty Mantel with a rusty round table, a black garden gate, and the folk art black star.
All around these pieces are cork, candles, old alarm clocks, keys, brown bottles and globes and my AUTUMN pennant that I made out of burlap, a stencil with black ink and various ribbons.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve summer, but I love decorating for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment