http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Home-Made Barbecue Sauce

I made a turkey, stuffing, apple crisp and home-made barbecued ribs today.
Took a nap after all the cooking!

Measure out mollasses and cider vinegar equal amounts (I guess it depends how much you want to make) Cook on stove and stir till all mixed and hot.

Add a cup of ketchup or more into the mollasses and cider vinegar combo, stir, (do this off of the stove).

Then I added garlic powder, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, a dash of this and that. Taste it, taste it again, if you want it spicier, add more cayenne, if you like garlic, add a bit more, add fresh garlic even...

I used my electric pressure cooker, addeded my ribs, sliced onions and my home-made barbecue sauce...mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment