http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk

I just came acquainted with a blog called "A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk"

It always amazes me the amounts of names for blogs.

Why is it that when I tried to create a name for my blog I was mind blanked?

I really don't know why. Every blog I go to is so uniquely different.
Different names,
Different colors,
Different styles
Different people,
Different subjects
Different art...

Wow.

Well, let me tell you why I like this blog! She, the artist paints with a friend and you should see the paintings they come up with. They are both very different artists, but what is unique, is when they work together with the pallette, the painting becomes uniquely whole.

Now I need a painting partner to create delicious paintings for my home!

I think I won't wait though, and just start working on a piece I have been longing for for quite awhile. It is a 3x4 foot collage/painting.

And while I am at it, I will meditate on the name of this cute little blog "A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk". Sounds like my art room!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment