http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall/Autumn Arrangement

http://www.pinterest.com/cryscreations/fallautumn-arrangement/

Go crazy this fall and , make a fall or autumn arrangement out of  something different and unusual like my primitive, shabby chic antique, vintage bag.

I always seem to overdo my arrangements, packing them to the brim, and then taking stuff out and then thinking it is not enough.  After making the arrangement, I wonder, mmmm, should I  put it on the table and leave it alone?  Should I add another decoration next to it?  Do I want that decoration where I was originally planning on  putting it or somewhere different.  Question, is this a sign of discontentment?:)

Believe it or not, this bag could be considered primitive, and If I paint it or shabby it up with cream, or white, it will be shabby chic.  I can never decide.  I love folk and primitive and I love shabby chic.

So, find a container of some sort, a basket, a child's toy like a truck, a rusty bucket or I have a better idea, run down to the yard sale down the street, or an antique shop even if you have never gone in one, and pick up something that intrigues you.

All you have to do is put it on a table, and plop some inexpensive fall silks around it.
It really is that easy and your fall arrangement will be unlike anyones.

I am actually going to shabby chic this bag, stay tuned.
The flowers are Dollar Tree sprigs I have been collecting for
a few years now, "recycled" a felt pumpkin, a wooden crow
A wooden primitive Harvest sign, and a vintage fish net and doctor's bag which by the way, I remember the doctor coming to my house when I was about 6 and had the flu.   MMMMM, I have the flu now too, mmmm symbolic isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment