http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Collage-a french term

The more I work on collage, the more intense it gets for me. It is so intriguing because I sit with all of my ephemera, paints, inks, brushes, pencils, markers, glues, stickers, rubons, stencils, water pastels, prismacolor pencils, graphite.... Sometimes I have an agenda, a theme in mind, other times I have nothing in mind, just alot of supplies around me and I select the favorite vintage photo, and run from there. If you would like to know how I do some of my work, please write, I would love to share and be a penpal. The pieces you will see below I have in a cigar/hookah lounge. The owner wanted me to do some artwork to hang and to sell and I was extremely excited about it. It took me about four weeks to do the two pieces, on and off I worked on them, having to let them sit a bit to go back and lookagain.
If you want to borrow any of my pictures to put on your blog just ask ok?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment