http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Creative Everyday-Feel Guilty

Do you feel guilty when you don't think you have created everyday? Have you joined a post or posts where you are supposed to be creative everyday? How about the posts for creativity every "Monday" or every "Wednesday" and you have only done it once or twice, and now you are behind and feel terrible.

DON'T FEEL TERRIBLE OR INSECURE OR ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

Let me share with you what I have noticed about myself on a daily basis. I have recently realized that I do something every day that is creative.

Yesterday, I made a creative supper, my own recipe...

Potatoe casserole:

Sliced potatoes done in the microwave till almost all cooked. Cooked in a cast iron skillet with tons of butter. After cooking, I added frozen spinach that I defrosted in the microwave, threw that on top of the potatoes, added cheddar cheese on top and threw the whole thing into the oven under the broiler for about 6 minutes. This went with cubed steak and brown mushroom gravey.

Tonight:

Porkchops seared in butter, after browning on both sides, I mixed apricot jam and orange marmelade (because I only had a bit of both) and covered the pork chops with it and some sugar, let that heat up, then added slices of green apple on top, some curry, cinnamon, sugar again and dots of butter and threw that into the oven. All of this is in the cast iron frying pan. Making brown rice and some sort of veggie.

Yesterday morn, I took my camera outside and took pictures of all the little bulbed flowers popping out of the ground: snowdrops, small blue bells, tulip leaves, hyacinths and small grape hyacinths. There was my photography.

Today, I am wearing an unusual ring that I have not worn ever before, watched a Donna Downey video, a partial video from the Life Book Class I am taking with Tam from Willowing.

I went to a thrift shop and bought pillow cases and curtains to use to cover pillows for my patio. Brought out a bunch of my rusty shabby chic items for my patio so we can sit out there even though it may snow again, not sure.

Picked up some clear vases and bowl to glue together to create garden art.

So there you have it, along with sprouting seeds in jars that I have never done before, I am being creative.

JOIN with me and let me know what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment