http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Drawing and Painting Imaginary Animals

Everyone has got to get this book.  It is so worth the money.  it is by an artist Named carla Sonheim, the author of Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists.
I found her online a couple of weeks ago and found her book today as I am at Barnes and Noble with my husband and two children.  We had our internet shut off at home, so we have to go out now to work.  I checked out the craft section to see if there were new books.  Low and behold, her new book out on imaginary animals was on the shelf.

I am having a ball.  I am not an artist that has used creativity to this ultimate way ever before.  When I began drawing from my imagination a couple of weeks ago, my 17-22 year old kiddos thought they were cool.  I thought they would have laughed at me instead they seemed to have enjoyed them.  I want to continue this idea, especially for my grandkids.  I will post soon some of my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment