http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Friday, August 24, 2012

Male Portrait




ok now, the guy in the picture is handsome, my guy looks like a hoodlum or a fisherman. My shadows for the beard are too much like the shadows of the skin. My drawing, the guys shoulders are more rounded and sunken down like he is standing and he has low shoulders. The guy in the photo looks like he is sitting down and leaning over a bit.

Practice: shadow, facial hair, overall line angles.

2 comments:

  1. I love sketching and drawing, its so good to see you dive in. My son is also getting into it, but at the moment he is using the sketch feature on my husbands phone, keep encouraging him that the more you do the better it gets. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't look old enough to have a son using a sketch feature.

      Delete