http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Journaling-I wish I had from youth

In the Somerset Magazines, I have read that so many artists had journal in some form and still have their journals.

Oh, how I wish someone had introduced me to do journaling.

I had a penpal in Japan, Brazil and Denmark. So I letter wrote, but did not journal in the way it is known today. I scrap booked the Beatles. I do not have any of this today. I had a cheap little diary with key at one time I remember. I guess it just was not the time.

I still struggle journaling daily. I have tried all sorts of notebooks, scrapbooks, drawing pads. I have thrown many away after I had first started. Don't know why. Just can't seem to deal with starting something and not finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment