http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t468/ziedarling/momicon001.png

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Art Supplies and Bookshelves


I am trying to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. You may ask "why"?
The room is getting too cluttery now. There was a great armoirat Sally's the other day and I kept going in to see if they would 1/2 sale on furniture. Went back yesterday, and the armoire was gone! "Figures" I said in my mind. Should have grabbed it when I could but was trying to be frugal. I think it would be good if I had most of my supplies hidden behind closed doors which will organize and make the room less cluttered. It is a small room as it is and I love the fireplace and my window seat in there so I guess I have to compromise a bit.
I am trying to sell my white book cases (towers)on Craigs List. Then I would have the money to get a different piece of furniture. Unfortunate, I saw that armoire and loved it. Oh Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment